A Frugal Work in Progress

Join me on the journey to come to terms with my finances.







Monday, November 9, 2009

Only my fist day and a DEAL!!

So I had to get some wipes for the baby at lunch today. I first went to Starbucks to re-fill (yes re-fill) my iced tea from this morning. $.54, I gave the barista $.46 for a tip - $1.00 for that great iced tea. Then I headed to Randalls to get the wipes. A pack of 5 were on sales for $6.99. I also grabbed a box of french bread pizza for $3. The total was $10.71 before I pulled out the $5 coupon I had gotten over the weekend for stocking my shelves of baking supplies. So lunch today and tomorrow is free and the wipes ended up being $5.71. They don't count against my monthly spending but thought I'd mention it.

Balance - 117.56
Drink - $1.00
Lunch - Free

New Balance - 116.56.

No comments:

Post a Comment