A Frugal Work in Progress

Join me on the journey to come to terms with my finances.







Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day Two Buckle My Shoe

So today the balance is going to take a dip because I have a filthy habit that keeps me from engaging in much more serious road rage that one could expect. However I made it up and had a yummy sandwhich for $3.51 - today. I also made $10 at the coinstar. If you have over $40 in change and trade said coins in for a gift card you will get a reciept that you mail in for $10. I had almost $60 in change that I made into a Starbucks card.

Prev Balance - $116.56
last night - $46.00 which included a drink refill
today's lunch - $3.50 (sandwhich at Dough Pleasures) One of my freinds and I used my coupon from the Entertainment Book Buy one get one free and we drank water.

This challanage is no fun if I just don't do anything. SO rule 2 - I must purchase atleast 5 things a week against my budget.

Ending Balance - $ 67.06 - oh money goes fast. Stay tuned can I make it?

No comments:

Post a Comment