A Frugal Work in Progress

Join me on the journey to come to terms with my finances.







Monday, March 1, 2010

02/28 Deals

My first weekend to actually feel decent and Sunday I found some killer deals that are available all week. Electronics - If you are in the market for a new video camera I would suggest visiting your local Office Max. They have a cool little Kodak job that is super easy to use, small, portable, and just all around cool. It is marked down this week for $69.99. The camera regularly runs about $150, so this is a steal. It also comes with, cords, software, recharable batteries and a charger. I had papa open the box and we were recording little baby K standing around in about 3 minutes. All I had to do was put in the batteries, turn it on (has a funny little on song) and press the record button. Wal-Mart - they evil empire of Wal-mart has the TV I want on sale for $598 a 42" Sayno, 1080p. The 37" is on sale for $448. Not too shabby. I like Sanyo - my living room TV is a Sanyo that my dad bought for me in 1998. It's still working like a champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment